Responded to: 16th January 2017
Please provide me with a list of all GP networks, federations, super practices and new primary care models operating within NHS Stockport CCG .
For each group please include:
· Group name Viaduct Health
· What category they fall under – either network, federation, super practice or new care model. If new care model please include what type of model i.e. Multi-speciality community provider, Primary Care Home, Primary and Acute care collaboration Federation
· Number of practices which are members All GP Practices in Stockport (42 as of 16.1.17)
· Registered patient list size c290,000
· Name and job title of accountable figure, or leader(s) of the group: Chair Dr David Dawson Interim Chief Officer Dr Alex Eaton
· Type of legal entity LLP
· Number of staff employed by the group Other than Board members – have 2 members of staff on loan from the CCG
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial publication, would require the permission of the copyright holder. Most documents supplied by NHS Stockport Clinical Commissioning Group will have been produced by Government officials and will be Crown Copyright.