Responded to: 29th November 2016
1) Who, within your organisation is the decision maker responsible for the community-wide Shared Record/Clinical Portal/Interoperability solution? Associate Director of IM&T
2) Will you please provide an email address for this contact? Sean.firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Does your organisation currently have a solution in place whereby you are able to share patient information across the local health economy? Yes
4) If ‘yes’ to the above, please name the solution supplier? Graphnet
5) If you answered ‘no’ to question 3. is your organisation actively looking for a solution?
a) If the CCG is actively looking for a solution as described in Q1, what are the probable timescales? N/A
b) What is the route to procurement/purchase? N/A
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial publication, would require the permission of the copyright holder. Most documents supplied by NHS Stockport Clinical Commissioning Group will have been produced by Government officials and will be Crown Copyright.